Author Topic: Practice diary  (Read 11928 times)

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
Practice diary
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:12:26 PM »
Hello!

New feature is now available. "Diary of practice" - it's a calendar there each member can make practice records (if necessary, with comments).

Using diary records, main Kouk-sun-do center in Seoul will be able to promote practitioners from one level to another. In fact, it's an analog of system that exists in Kouk-sun-do centers in Korea - where every practitioner records his practice day by day. The Master watches students practice, and promote to the next level if practitioner has mastered current level enough..

Diary functional is simple: you can add records of your practice and some comments. Viewing of the diary is available only for its owner and Master.

Also there is a member status: the belt's color. If current level is practiced enought number of days, you can make a request for the next level and next belt.

I hope this calendar will help somebody in practice. Please feel free to write here, if you have any ideas for improving the calendar.

Anna

• Red belt
    • View Profile
Re: Practice diary
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:34:32 PM »

Thank you, the diary is handy and informative :)

It seems to me, it would be handy to have opportunity to choose breathing complex and breathing scheme (5-5, 10 -10, with circultion etc) and not to put it into comments
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:16:35 PM by Aprameya »

Ignat Noname

• Red belt
    • View Profile
Re: Дневник практики
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 04:33:57 AM »
And what do you think - should we put information from the New Year if I know exactly what I did all this time, all 3 parts every day including 50 postures for tanjeon breathing?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:18:44 PM by Aprameya »
Одно для всех сияет Солнце с высоты,
Но вижу я его совсем иным, чем ты.

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
Re: Дневник практики
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
And what do you think - should we put information from the New Year if I know exactly what I did all this time, all 3 parts every day including 50 postures for tanjeon breathing?
It is possible, but you can be tired to put half a year of practice :) I think it is easier to input from July, and put a comment "latest half  year of practice was every day"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:22:16 PM by Aprameya »