Author Topic: Корея. Путевые заметки. Йондон.  (Read 8117 times)

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
Корея. Путевые заметки. Йондон.
« on: April 11, 2012, 09:47:09 AM »

Yeongdong (continue, previous: arrival, second day и Kouksundo in Seul)

Yeongdong is a native town of Master Kim. It is situated in a center of Korea, just between Seul and Pusan. The city is situated in a valley surrounded by mountins. You can feel a special atmosphere here, very clear air and tasty water. :)

Yeongdong is famous of its farms, where grow vegetables and fruits. Especially it is a lot of grapes which is perfect local wine is made of, as people say. :) Besides, farming is on of the respected types of business in Korea. Also Yeongdong is famous for it musical traditions. It is a motherland of traditional Korean music.

And of course it is very cosy Kouksundo center here. :)

We visited classes in a daytime, when most of young people works and have classes most of all with retired people :)
I think they would perfectly suited for "yoga"-journal's cover. :)

73 years old:

54 years old:

65 years old:

62 years old:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:48:52 AM by Aprameya »

Anna

• Red belt
    • View Profile
Re: Корея. Путевые заметки. Йондон.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 11:33:14 AM »
I want to add that these women practicing Kouksundo not only look perfectly but also lightsome in moving. Look at their faces how they wonderfull in their peace. Generally all practitioners whom we met are very positive and cheerful people even through kind Korean people :) I think it is one more argument for Kouksundo practice :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:53:44 AM by Aprameya »

Sok-li

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
Thanks for the impressions and photos!
I want to add that a man (in a yellow clothes) is also more than 70 years old, but he does such aт amazing things, that not every young guy could do.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:46:16 PM by Aprameya »

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »

Thanks for the impressions and photos!
I want to add that a man (in a yellow clothes) is also more than 70 years old, but he does such aт amazing things, that not every young guy could do.

Yes, exactly :) I will ask him tomorrow to make postures for photos. Though he is quite a busy person  - city architector, he constructed a lot of modern buildings in Yondon. If I keep him tomorrow for 5 minutes - I will upload photos here :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:49:40 PM by Aprameya »

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 10:46:28 AM »

I was lucky today in the evening classes - I wanted to photo that old men and got one more photosession :)
On Tuesdays here, in Youngdong  Kouksundo center there are repetitions of performance of "retired people team". As I understood they prepare a performance for the annual music festival which situates here in Youngdong.

Photo:

A Kouksundo Master, who helps Master Kim to prepare a performance also agreed for some photos :)

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:01:46 PM by Aprameya »