Author Topic: development of elements  (Read 6800 times)

bskarnadh

• Yellow belt
    • View Profile
development of elements
« on: March 25, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »

Hello. I have a question to Master Kim. Each belt from white to black means assimilation one of the elements as I understand. White - metal, yellow - earth, red - fire, blue - wood, black - water. We saw on a video how assimilation of fire elements gives a power not to burn in fire and assimilation of water element gives a power to stay in water without air for a long time. On the first stage we learn to assimilate metal element. Which opportunities gives the assimilation of metal? Please tell us more about assimilation of all elements.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:02:23 PM by Aprameya »

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
Re: development of elements
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 07:37:49 AM »

Hello. I have a question to Master Kim. Each belt from white to black means assimilation one of the elements as I understand. White - metal, yellow - earth, red - fire, blue - wood, black - water. We saw on a video how assimilation of fire elements gives a power not to burn in fire and assimilation of water element gives a power to stay in water without air for a long time. On the first stage we learn to assimilate metal element. Which opportunities gives the assimilation of metal? Please tell us more about assimilation of all elements.

I asked Master Kim this question , he asked the following:

"Superpower which Great Master Chong San demonstrated on the video is connected with skin breathing and related to 5-6 level of KSD. Skin breathing means that your inner energy (body energy) and outer energy (cosmic energy) are undevided and can freely circulate (in other words the bounds of body are not a barrier any more for free energy flowing). First level - Jung Ki Dan Boub is directed to filling the tanjeon by the energy and for getting balance Yin/Yang in yor body. First level is not exactly connected with metal element, in this level different postures are connected with different elements"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:02:35 PM by Aprameya »