Author Topic: IS Food Diet important for KSD?  (Read 7149 times)

Eugene

• View Profile
IS Food Diet important for KSD?
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:52:39 AM »
Hello, everyone.

I have been practicing KSD for some time and I wonder how it is important to keep right diet for successful KSD practice. I read that master Chungsun mentioned once that they maintained RAW food diet while living and practicing in mountains. But how is it reasonable for people living in cities? And I know it is not that easy to switch to "raw diet" and there is even one of scientific points of view in existence that all "plant" food should be cooked in order to be digested well by stomach. But at the same time many people have found raw food diet quite beneficial and they state it is very good for the general health promotion. So, does it worth to try to switch to a raw food diet?   

Anna

• Red belt
    • View Profile
Re: IS Food Diet important for KSD?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:36:26 PM »
Мастер Ким Ки Йонг на семинаре в Харькове говорил, что практикующие первую ступень Кук-сан-до могут употреблять привычную им пищу. Когда в процессе практики тело очистится, вкусы изменятся сами собой, в том числе естественно произойдет отказ от животной пищи. А употребление исключительно сырой пищи - это только для практикующих в горах, в отрыве от социальной жизни.