Author Topic: 2 part Joong Ki Dun Boub  (Read 15087 times)

Aprameya

• Red belt
    • View Profile
2 part Joong Ki Dun Boub
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:22:51 AM »

Dear friends,

Who started to practice the second part of Joong Ki Dun Boub?
Let's share the impressions!
I practiсе since beginning of this year as Master Kim adviced. I feel that this complex is very energy powerfull and I like very much to do it. As for breathing, now it is possible for me only 5 second breathing as in the first part.

Dmitry

• Black belt
    • View Profile
Re: 2 part Joong Ki Dun Boub
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »
I haven't started second part yet. I decided to consolidate the first part one more month. But my breathing become longer (10 seconds) about a month ago. I suddenly felt uncomfortable to breathe for 5 seconds and automatically moved to 10 seconds breathing.

Ignat Noname

• Red belt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:05:37 PM »
From New Year I'm practicing all 50 postures and keep a diary of trainings. New feelings and other changes were so many that it would be difficult to put it in a short message. And it's not a problem for me to share with my diary, but I'm not sure that it is right to do it, that's why I want to ask a question to Master Kim. In that school  Tai chi which I visited before it was not reccomended to tell each other about own feelings from training especcially if it is connected with energy practice because students can take an illusions of each other. Master Kim, please tell, are there the same rules in Kouksundo? So, can students tell each other about their feelings after practice and not fearing that bear illusions in others?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:58:45 PM by Aprameya »
Одно для всех сияет Солнце с высоты,
Но вижу я его совсем иным, чем ты.

Ki-young

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 11:55:58 AM »
        Dear Yuri

I am very sorry for being late in giving you my answer to your question. I forgot to write my
      answer after my postponement of writing. But I occasionally think of you wondering how you
      are doing with your practice. Of course, you are very welcome to write your experience essay
      or diary .  I think that it will be helpful for other people to understand more about kouk sun do.

Dear Yuri,  Can you come this time ?  I would like to see your face brilliant with energy gained
     Through steady and laborious practice .  If you have been practising steadily, you will advance
     to third level, geon gon dan boub. 
     Whether the situation allows you to come to this seminar and meet each other with me or not,
     I am very happy that you are there while loving to practise kouk sun do . I am again happy
     that my travel last year was useful to some people , of course, including you.  :) :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:57:35 AM by Ki-young »

Svarga

• View Profile
Re: 2 part Jung Ki Dan Boub
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 06:16:27 AM »
Dmitry, please ask Master Kim Ki Young to explain the meaning and translation of the tables http://ksd21.com/eng/04_discipline/discipline_02_02.html#3, which are shown under the postures for danjeon breathing.

Ki-young

• Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 02:13:01 AM »
Dear Svarga!
   the tables are the names of 360 won-ki dan boub ( the 3rd level) postures.
  It has too very very a deep meaning to describe in full here.
  Each month has 30 days and a year has 12 months.( if the earth go around the sun in a perfect
  round).  each day has it's own special energy type. Each posture of 360 postures (360 movement    patterns of larger cosmos) represents each special energy type with our body by doing danjeon breathing with such special postures in order to get in harmony with larger cosmos as a smaller cosmos. The result is to open complex energy channel in a smaller cosmos and enable the smaller
cosmos to get in union with  the larger cosmos smoothly.
It is said that It's profound theoretical basis is beyond all oriental philosophical books and scriptures.
Even though we don't understand it's full meaning and just follow the flow of the postures and practise, the desirable change in our body and mind will occur like the fact that we can use electricity
even if we don't know the electrical theory.

Thank for your interest. I confidently say that kouksundo is a really wonderful practice which deserves
your constant interest. It will gives you great rewards.  :) :)

Svarga

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 09:11:28 AM »
Dear master Kim Ki-young!

Thanks for the explanations  :)